payeye.com Web Terms and Conditions
For these Terms and Conditions, We use the following definitions:
PayEye Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Zwycięska 43, 53-033 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000773560, NIP 8943138845, REGON 382724489, with the share capital of PLN 9,700, e-mail address: email@example.com, providing payment services as a small payment institution under the supervision of the Financial Supervision Authority, entered in the register of small payment institutions kept by the Financial Supervision Authority under number MIP42/2019
Terms and Conditions – These Payeye.Com Web Terms and Conditions
Website – PayEye website available at www.payeye.com
Content – all materials, functionalities and information provided on the Website
You – individual using the Website
II. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of free use of the Website by You, including the Content contained therein and the rules of reporting complaints.
- These Terms and Conditions do not apply to Our websites and services, the use of which is governed by separate agreements or regulations between You and Us. In particular, the Terms and Conditions do not apply to payment services provided by Us or to the user account made available by Us to registered users of PayEye services.
III. Use of the Website
- The Website may not be used by persons who do not agree to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, You should immediately stop using the Website.
- Use of the Website is free of charge and does not require installation of additional software or registration.
- Remember that by using contact forms and other forms of contact with Us You are obliged to provide Us with true and up-to-date information each time and to notify Us immediately of any changes.
- The Website is available in a time frame of not less than 98% of the time per calendar month.
- When using the Website, it is prohibited to provide content of an illegal nature, including content that violates the rights of third parties or is contrary to good morals.
- When using the Website, it is recommended to have updated antivirus software.
- Unless the generally applicable laws provide otherwise, You may use the Website, including the Content made available in it, solely for Your own personal use, in accordance with the purpose of the Website, the law, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and good manners, in particular, You may not use the Content in any organized profit-making or non-profit-making activity without Our consent.
- As part of the provision of services under the Terms and Conditions, We publish and update, among others, the following Content:
- selected information about Our product range;
- the details for contacting Us and the contact forms;
- selected press releases;
- information on how to make a complaint and other information required by law.
- The content We publish in the Website is available in Polish. We may also provide other language versions of the Website or provide some Content in foreign languages.
- The rights to any Content made available by Us (including property copyrights and trademark registration rights) are vested in third parties working with Us or Us. Your use of the Website does not imply the acquisition of any rights or licenses to such Content by You. You may use the Content only to the extent permitted by mandatory laws, including laws of the permitted use.
- The contents of the Website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code unless expressly provided otherwise.
- We are entitled to introduce changes to the Website, including modification of the Content.
- You may file a complaint regarding improper operation of the Website or other services provided under the Terms and Conditions:
- elektronicznie na adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- orally – personally for the record during a visit to PayEye’s headquarters (ul. Zwycięska 43, 53-033 Wrocław) or by phone at +48 666 959 850
- in writing – in person at PayEye’s headquarters or by post to the address: ul. Zwycięska 43, 53-033 Wrocław. Remember that complaints regarding services provided by Us under other agreements or regulations in force between You and Us may be made and will be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant agreement or regulations.
- The complaint shall be dealt with without undue delay, but no later than within 15 working days of receipt.
- If You are a consumer and You have submitted a complaint to Us, but for some reason, We have not accepted it, You can ask for mediation or settlement to one of the amicable courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection. More information can be found on the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php. We also inform about the existence of the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) and the possibility of using it for dispute resolution. The ODR platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
VI. Processing of personal data
VII. Final provisions
- The Terms and Conditions are available for download at www.payeye.com/regulamin-www.pdf
- The costs of using the means of distance communication are borne according to Your operator’s tariff.
- The law applicable to the rights and obligations concerning the use of the Website by You is the Polish law.
- Any disputes arising in connection with the Terms and Conditions, which are not resolved amicably, shall be settled by a common court of competent local and material jurisdiction.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or ineffective in whole or in part for any reason, other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in force.